Thank you for your interest in our school.
Our school admissions code ensures an objective admissions process that promotes equity and fair access for all.
- Students are registered with the school upon completion of 2 years of age (by July 31st of the current year).
- Parents / legal guardians of the child need to be present to complete the registration formalities with the school.
- Registration Forms are available in the primary school office.
- Dates for registration: July 1st – July 15th of every academic year between 9.30 am – 12pm on school working days.
- Venue: The J.B.Petit High School for Girls, 5 Maharshi Dadhichi Marg, Fort, Mumbai – 400001.
- Registrations will be conducted for LKG 2019 and LKG 2020 this year.
Documentation (to be submitted along with the Registration Form)
- Birth Certificate: original and a photocopy
- If mother / sister is an ex-student of the school, a photocopy of the school leaving certificate
- If child is adopted, a photocopy of the adoption certificate
- Rs. 1000/- (one thousand only) in cash as Registration Fees
- A photocopy of the Aadhar card. It is mandatory for the student to have an Aadhar card.
HKG – Std. VIII
- Letters/queries regarding admissions may be posted to the school address or deposited in the school 'Drop Box' located at the front security desk.
- The envelope should be labelled 'PRIMARY' (applications for Std. HKG – IV) or 'SECONDARY' (applications for Std. V – VIII).
- Applications may also be emailed to: email@example.com (PRIMARY)
Please ensure the following particulars are clearly mentioned in the application:
- Cover letter from parents
- Child's date of birth
- Class / Std. to which admission is sought
- Date of application
- Residential Address / Telephone numbers / Email addresses
- Latest school reports (last 3 years, if applicable)
You will be contacted by the school office in the event of a vacancy in a specific class.
Incomplete applications will not be considered for admission.
Repeated enquiries will not be entertained.
Thank you again for your interest in The J. B. Petit High School for Girls.